Introduction to the project

Concerning the MOCs made by myself and published on this blog, please note:

  1. I do not glue
  2. I do not paint
  3. I do not cut
  4. I do use alternative brands
  5. I do create custom stickers
  6. I do build in classic minifig scale 
  7. I do favour oldhammer concept and design
  8. I do try to avoid brick-intensive project and keep at building MOCs that could fit into a standard LEGO set size (although now LEGO has no boundaries in this sense any longer :) )
  9. I do keep all MOCs you see in this blog built and revise them non-stop. Updates of old posts happen randomly.
  10. As of 2022, I am occasionally cruising into Stud.Io and PartDesigner to complete my projects, or to propose unexisting color patterns, or to propose full developments of my MOC if I lack certain bricks or the latter simply do not exist.
  11. Sources of inspiration are the actual citadel miniatures, internet artworks, and videogames alike with no specific priority :)

Apart from showcasing my own MOCs, it is my interest to collect all existing MOCs on WHFB I can retrieve on internet, although LEGO refuses categorically this possibility. I mostly post only MOCs sticking to the 9 points above.

Some clarifications on the blog categories I have chosen:

  • "Author" labels my MOCs
  • "Web" all MOCs from other AFOLs, possibly with a source link for crediting
  • They can co-exist, in case I am posting several MOCs
  • "Unexisting" is normally a "Author" sub-type, meaning my own creations that do not reflect an existing WH miniature/sculpture, but are somehow inspired by it. They hopefully end up being a credible creation, consistent with WH world. Yet sometimes the link is a bit vaguer and the outcome is purely "fantasy"

I also struggle to being visible on:

NB. LEGO made clear they don't intend to produce any WH series EVER. So this is some rather hopeless process for LEGO Ideas, although some of these MOCs are just INSPIRED by WH and so I might be asking for your support at some point!

Last update: January 2023

#warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB