Warhammer LEGO - Predecessors

It is only fair to mention here some other MOCs and builders, who have "torn the veil" between the world of LEGO and Warhammer long before me.

Of course, it is a personal selection and I am only displaying those that I consider the best-looking ones or at least those that I see as the truest to the fantasy game and miniatures.

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE 

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

Luckily, winds of magic are taking my creations in a completely different direction, that quite completing (not competing!) these models here. OMG, they are even more beautiful every time I look at those! Congrats, guys!

As usual, please do not hesitate to signal other Warhammer-inspired creations around the web, as I would like to include some more in this blog (they certainly exist!).

It goes without saying, we all are in favour of LEGO taking into account this possibility. We understand that they intend to maintain a more politically correct stance, but there are anyhow signs for many years now of LEGO finally getting into a "darker" spirit, with increased technical capacity for miniature-like models (ref. phoenix emblem and overall sword details HERE).

Certainly, the collectible minifigures introduced elements in this direction with the dwarf slayer (see pic), but perhaps simply as a normal tribute to several popular series and characters (PowerRangers, Saint Seiya, and plenty of others).

WARNING: this is not one of my MOCs

#lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO