LEGO Khorne Catapult

Fantasy can lead to new destinations and this project ain't all about reproducing existing, offical Warhammer sets and charachters! To this purpose, I have introduced a new label, other than "Author", which identifies my own projects from the others I am collecting on the web, and this label is "Unexisting" precisely to indicate other Warhammer plausible, possible, consistent MOCs I have created.

As you can see in this and many others of my MOCs, I am using brick 53547 as the main component of khornites. This dark red variant is a perfect match with the ligth red technic pin leading to perfectly red eyes!

Lego Wolf Head, Fenris Wolf Upper Jaw 

Then a few other elements define this MOC:

  • Hand-shaped bucket clutching a lava boulder
  • Flaming counter-weight hanging chained from the monster mouth
  • Bone spikes all along the frame

 

#warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB