Luminark of Hysh - Lining up the light

The Luminark of Hysh is a large and complex arcane Battle Altar created by the Wizards of the Light Order to be used as a potent magical Warmachine.(SOURCE)

Took me ages to trace this MOC back and yet the author looks unclear to me. But considering I might try something similar at some point, I had to credit it, as this would certainly cross my mind approaching this challenge. I am almost sure I have seen other too on Flickrs, of which one in beautiful sand purple.


 

This MOC precisely reflects the proportion of the original model and the distancing among bits. I in particular enjoy the body and a bit less the cannon itself. Of course, I would not being gluing or painting.

WARNING: this is not one of my MOCs

#lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO