Celestial wizards - from banal to obvious?

The Magisters of the Celestial Order are prognosticators, astronomers, astrologers, and seers without Human peer. These potent wizards also have power over the weather and over various other meteorological phenomena.[7a] [SOURCE]

I am aware of exaggerating here, but a conversion of a WH celestial wizard never seems to come to any valid approximation. 

Celestial, sky, star wizards are basically in all fantasy imaginaries and so they are not new in the LEGO world. Here the existing minifigures. All far from any crude and dramatic WH aura, but the latest model of 2022 is definitely pointing in the right direction.


 

Finally I wanted to propose some solutions from alternate brands.

Gazing my stars, I can foretell a custom project is missing here and I should hurry up...!

UPDATE 12.01.23

Random finding

SOURCE

Here my building principles: https://legowarhammer.blogspot.com/2020/10/introduction-to-project.html #warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO