LEGO Vermintide by Black Templar 101

3D design and printing will bring more and more wonders and marvels in our AFOL world. Here a first taste I bumped into on Reddit. Software is Blender, author is Black_Templar101. We salute you!

From the Author (quote):

At first, I just wanted to make something with Blender as a personal side project that I could work on in my free time. Something with simple shapes (something like Lego bricks). After that I had to choose a theme. I narrowed it down to two (Skyrim and Vermintide). You can guess with one I choose. I also wanted to make them look like how Lego would make them, so no blood, no gore, no dead bodies (except skeletons) and so on (I did not expect Lego to have so many rules when it comes to making sets).

I didn't expect part 1 to blow up, and so I made a part 2 and then 3 and so on. When I was making part 3, I almost made a short fan animation but didn't because GW banned all fan animations and I really didn't want to get into any legal trouble with them.

After part 10 I did start to work on part 11, but ran into a bit of a problem. These parts take a lot of time and effort to make and well I am a bit short on free time at the moment. So for now part 11 is on hold.

While the project has a lot of parts it still hasn't reached a few personal goals to where I could say the project is finished.

And the tools that I use are Blender and Photoshop.

r/Vermintide - Finally finished making part 8 of Lego Vermintide (made with Blender). A special team up this is, yes. Hope you like it. 

 r/Vermintide - Thought it would be a fun little project to recreate the Ubersreik Five in lego form using blender the other day. 

 r/Vermintide - You guys really liked the last Lego Vermintide renders I made and asked for more, so I made this. Hope you like it.

r/Vermintide - So I made Lego Vermintide part 3 with Blender. Hope you like it.

r/Vermintide - Lego Vermintide part 4 (fixed). Hope you like it.

r/Vermintide - Lego Vermintide part 5 (made with Blender). I see people have been asking for Skaven. Hope you like it.

r/Vermintide - Finally finished making part 7 of Lego Vermintide (made with Blender). Hope you like it. 

r/Vermintide - Finally finished making part 7 of Lego Vermintide (made with Blender). Hope you like it.