Warhammer Country Outpost - Conversion of a conversion!

This picture called "Warhammer Haunted Tower 2 (Converted Fortified Manor House)" by on Flickr has kept me up at night for months. Now that it seems to me 95% complete, I decided to share it.

Along the lines of my Watch Tower, I wanted to expand my series of Warhammer buildings.

This custom building emits some weird magic and I am not the only one who considered a LEGO conversion (see Derfel Cadarn's on Flickr).

Yet, I felt the urge to translate into a sense of esthetics much darker and clean, which I consider more appropriate and specific of Warhammer. 

Some of these walls are visible and zoomed in in a previous post that I should update: gate and backsides are missing!

Here and there I have used customised stickers, especially for the wooden planks all across the MOC. Will try and complete the operation for the sake of consistency.

Some additions and personal touches coming from other web sources or personal elaborations (e.g. chimneys).




























I have also decided to include for my first time some pics of the "work-in-progess" phase. I think it is fun for MOCers to see the intermediate steps too and honestly this build was incredible fun and challenge! I am honestly shocked for how all parts came in together so smoothly!































Here my building principles: https://legowarhammer.blogspot.com/2020/10/introduction-to-project.html #warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO #oldhammer