Empire cities - Gothic bridge

Warhammer Odyssey was a good game with excellent graphics and plenty of inspirational elements. Big "playable" bridges could also come from other WH videogames, but I play none of the others.

Unadvertidely, I have suddenly realized the bridge on my sketch could "come from there", although the game has been down for a long while. The lamps, open beacons in my MOC, particularly struck me when I retrieved this picture from Google.

I drew this one during a private training, as it often happens to me.

In fact, apart from the Charles bridge in Prague, European history does not provide many samples of a gothic bridge. Citadel does not provide any such scenery element either! 


 So here comes my latest.



I have indulged this time to come out of my undecidideveness  and the 2 sides of the bridge look deliberately different.

Front side with golden raven statues, Sigmar symbol details, and beacons.

Close-up with Witch Hunter to give a sense of proportions.

Yet, I think this sort of design fits perfectly in a Empire-of-Men scenery. Not much I had to alter with reference to the original idea. It gives me a sense of Venice at the same time.

NB. This build is far from complete, but LEGO provides too little of the right bits in the right colors (waters and further decorations)...

Here my building principles: https://legowarhammer.blogspot.com/2020/10/introduction-to-project.html #warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO #oldhammer