Smashing skulls with style - Chaos dwarf skullcracker

Haven't found the usual description of this gorgeous war machines on forums and wikis, so I will briefly define this war machine myself as ostensibly another evil creation from Chaos Dwarfs. It clearly picks on mining and factory elements from the industrial revolution age. This is the fun in a fantasy world!

The original model is made by ForgeWorld and pulses with sculpted details.

SOURCE

SOURCE

The painted versions normally call on the most traditional and irresistible colour pattern of Chaos models: dark metal and brass, hues of greys and flames. 

That's my third huge creation in the WH Chaos world and one of those that really pulled me into this project overall. 




Wheels are a slight revised version of the same I have invented for the Hellcannon. Similarly, the custom stickers I have created (based on a basic Google search) are the same. The two models look beautiful side by side.

Nicely enough, all mechanisms (rotating blades, lifting arms and front piercers) are interconnected and respond to the movement of the hinder wheels. I will try to post a video, but -hey!- got 2 hands only! :) Originally I wanted to install a Technic engine but I had to give up, although one never knows...

To be honest, this model is not complete or at least a couple of variants can be created. Hopefully, more (time available!) will follow soon.

#warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB