Dark Elves Bolt Thrower A vintage pearl turns anew!

For once, this is a full Stud.Io. MOC (a new trend?) - had my little prototype, but I am missing too many bits and colors suck!

Here it comes in two versions already: one with claws and one with dragon heads at the legs. 



The box containing the arrows should be all squared, but to do so I need to learn how to import a 2x3 brick with 6 open studs in the first place. I am considering stickers with some pattern on the sides, too.

Proportions are challenging, given the constraints given by LEGO: I only see a way to render the arrows with the harpoons. Yet, the whole thing does not exceed too much the size of a minifig and with anything like the long hats of druchi, it should not even be visible.

Color pattern is not final, but I am keeping on purpose the same colors here of the previous and most recent bolt thrower model.  

Funny enough, this is the most modern of tools for the oldest of models! :)

Here my building principles: https://legowarhammer.blogspot.com/2020/10/introduction-to-project.html #warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO