Time to focus on the three builds that are trying to replicate the exact buildings as in the Citadel Gardens of Morr set.
The pictures below are not chosen for the color pattern, but rather for the level of detail they are providing.
MAUSOLEUM 1
This is the best and most complete rendition of the three.
Only real defect is the height of the central pinnacle almost equal to the four corner spires.
Roof is solidly anchored with the mechanism here.
MAUSOLEUM 2
Incomplete. I am seriously struggling with the roof, as I would like to have the same repartitions on the walls reflected. Yet the 3.5 stud width of the intersections are not helping.
Yet, full arcs in the wall decoration make me simply proud. And, not simply to notice, this build comes to a level of definition of a quarter square of one stud.
In any case, a collapsed roof and the wall skeleton can provisionally do.
MAUSOLEUM 3
Here comes the biggest and most iconic of the three. Perfectly symmetric on the four sides in the original, here is deliberately the opposite as, once again, I could not come up with a single final decision and all options remain valid to me.
Critical point is the top part. While the black quadruple convex is on its way here, I cannot find still a fitting solution for the 4 window roofs on the sides of the upper part.
Here my building principles: https://legowarhammer.blogspot.com/2020/10/introduction-to-project.html #warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO #oldhammer #LegoWarhammer #WarhammerLego #panicus










