A whole dwarf army on its way!

I am pleasantly overwhelmed by the beauty of this project, as it is rather recent and proves I am not the only freak! 😊 DwalinF on Eurobricks is some excellent company!

SOURCE: Eurobricks

It really goes along the same lines of my building: seemingly no glue, careful use of alternate brands, use of custom stickers, overall consistency.

I really love the banners, wonder how the anvil is made (a little close-up?), and admit flamethrower is far better than mine (LINK) for the proportions and the overall elegance. It unawarely addresses and solves all my open points: diameter of the cannon body 3x3 instead of 4x4, crosses behind the tanks (and I have been stupid here!). In mine, the wolf mouth remains an interesting element, though.

And I also recognise it is you the author of the best organ gun ever built so far!

Finally, my grudge-thrower, oldhammer gyrocopters, slayers, engineers, and battering ram would fit just great in here! Exhibition together?

Previous version:

Here my building principles: https://legowarhammer.blogspot.com/2020/10/introduction-to-project.html

 #warhammer #lego #fantasy #custom #MOC #diorama #WHFB #WHLEGO